Sunday, March 10, 2019

Witchy Class

written: March 09

Photo 343/1001

0343

Yeah, I went a little crazy at the Not-So-Local Pagan store after the Candle Magic class (which was sooooo friggin’ awesome, by the way). The herbs are for the Psycho Ex Banishing Incense that I’m slowly amassing the supplies for. There are only a few items left that I want and then I just need to grind it all up and I can get that ritual rocking. I’ll be happy to fully cleanse and cut the cord on that shit so I can finally close the door on that past. I’m so ready to be done.

The Mercury dime is for the Red Fast Luck Oil. I will be making that in April. All I need now is a carrier oil. I have everything else.

The locket is a gift from Hazel Nut. Inside is a spell/charm for protection. She’s recently gotten into doing locket charms because they are a very inconspicuous way of doing magic and keeping your spell work on you. I love the idea.

The class over Candle Magic was awesome. I’m so glad Hazel and I went. I got a ton of ideas on new and different ways to use candle magic. I’ll need to write down all my notes in my Witch’s Journal. Which, I seriously need to update.

As much as I would love to buy a new journal to use for the classes with the ToK Coven, honestly, I should just use what I have. There’s no reason why I can’t use my current Witch’s Journal for that as well. I really need to complete things I start. I’m not very good at that. ::chuckles:: So I will need to update my Witch’s Journal asap because my first class is on the 17th. And there will be a full moon and Ostara combo ritual after class. So I’ll be there for most of the day. There is no telling what all my husband will do while unsupervised for that long. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment