Sunday, March 17, 2019

Witchery & Journals

written: March 15

Photo 349/1001

0349

I seriously love getting my witchcraft supplies from Hobby Lobby. It just gives me such joy. ::laughs:: I picked up two of these jars (for $1.24 each, they’re on sale 50% off) specifically because of the wooden lid. One of these jars will be used to hold the Psycho Ex Banishing Incense. And because the lid is wooden, I will be drawing a banishing sigil on the top with a paint pen. I wish I was skilled enough with a wood burner to burn the sigil in and then go over it with paint. But alas, I am not, so paint pen it is! Plus the wire that locks the lid into place is perfect for hanging the skunk claw or tooth from as well. I’m not sure what the other jar will be used for, but I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get two at a time.

And honestly, if I had known that they were 50% off, I probably would have grabbed half a dozen. ::laughs:: Because, CLEARLY, I need all the jars, in all the possible styles. Such a witch stereotype – one of the few that I find myself embracing.

I’ve decided I DO want to work on getting my Witch’s Journal updated after all. So I went through all the various journals and notebooks and blogs and found all the notes and entries that are Pagan and made a list of them. So yeah, now I have about 30 entries I need to make in my Witch’s Journal. Remind me again why I let this slip so bad? ::chuckles:: Oh well. I also need to work in Ali’s journal. I did get the photos printed that I want to put in it. Now I just have to DO the entries. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment