Sunday, March 3, 2019

Not According to Plan

written: March 02

Photo 336/1001

0336

Um yeah, I totally forgot I was reheating my pizza in the oven. It got a tad charred. Surprisingly, most of it was still perfectly fine to eat. Just had to sacrifice the crust, which is my favorite part of the pizza.

Tea with Hazel Nut didn’t go quite according to plan. The place was PACKED. So we ended up sitting at the bar. And then the guy beside us was eavesdropping before finally joining in our conversation. ::sighs:: Which, he wasn’t impolite or anything. But dude, I wasn’t there to hang out and chat with him. I was there to hang out and chat with my friend that it’s been MONTHS since I’ve seen. So yeah, he pirated most of the hour we were there. Needless to say, we did not get nearly enough chatting done. We know next time, if it’s packed like that again, we will go elsewhere.

I came home and banged out my Big Paper #2. I’m actually surprised at how easy it was to write and fill in all the parts. Like, almost worried that I was missing a key point or something. But nope. I went over it twice just to make sure I had covered everything completely and correctly. Nineteen full pages. And I went ahead and submitted it. Yay! So glad to have that off my plate. And I went ahead and submitted my Practicum hours spread sheet for the month of February as well. No major assignments due at this point until the end of the month. But I seriously am going to try my damnedest to stay on top of the readings and assignments this month and not just wait to the last second (like I have thus far). I just end up completely and utterly stressed the fuck out and I only have myself to blame.

Ug, I am NOT enjoying the cold at all right now. I just want to curl up in bed and not move. ::chuckles:: I found another pixel art app and I’m completely addicted. It’s the No. Art app and I’m loving it. It has a lot of super detailed pictures to do, which I love. Sucks that it has ads from time to time, but not enough for me not to use it. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment