Friday, March 29, 2019

Bluebonnets

written: March 25

Photo 359/1001

0359

Beautiful bluebonnet blooming in the Old Cemetery. I stopped there on my way back to the Big City, to check in on my grandparents’ grave and make sure it all looks well.

I did pick two bluebonnets to dry out. I wonder what the metaphysical properties of Bluebonnets are? For me, personally, they symbolize Texas pride, a sense of belonging, home, and happiness. We used to do family photos in the bluebonnets around Easter time. I kind of miss that tradition.

A very quick appointment with Dr. H. today. That’s why I take the early morning appointments with
her – so I can get in and out before she starts to be backed up. ::chuckles:: So I’ll know if a few days if anything comes up on the tests. Fingers crossed that I get the all clear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment