Thursday, March 28, 2019

Stressed to the Max

written: March 22

Photo 356/1001
0356

Cute dino painting for the Book Fair.

And, I swear, every time I turned around at work today, something was NOT going according to plan. ::chuckles:: It wasn’t anything major. Just tons of little hiccups. No choice but to just grin and roll with it and make the best of it. Luckily the kiddos were in great moods, which makes all the difference in world.

I made some serious headway on the various assignments due for the Resource Management class. I opted to skip one of the assignments only worth 1 point, but did the other three. And then there’s a major paper due on Monday worth 15 points. Honestly, I figured I should stress more about the 15-point paper than one 1-point paper. And I’m stressed to the max right now. My mom text me, inquiring if I had set up an appointment to get my car inspected and I almost broke down crying at work because I am THAT stressed at the moment. Luckily, she was kind enough to schedule the appointment for me on Monday, while I’m down visiting her and doing my annual appointment with the gyno – part of the added stress I’m under right now.

I just need to get through the next few days and a lot of the stress will be lifted. The gyno visit is always stressful. I swear, it doesn’t matter how many years I get a clean bill of health, I will always worry about the HPV coming back and bringing the cancer along with it. So until I hear back from my doctor, saying everything is good, it will be a worry in the back of my head. It’s gotten less “loud” of a worry in my head…but it’s still there all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment