Sunday, March 10, 2019

Lil Sprout

written: March 06

Photo 340/1001

0340

One of my daffodils is finally sprouting. Everyone else’s daffodils are in full bloom already. Figures that my plants keep to their own schedule – they are just taking after me. And seeing as how I do my own things on my own schedule as well, it just makes sense that they would do the same. ::chuckles:: Oh well. It’s better this way. I get to enjoy everyone else’s daffodil blossoms. And then, once theirs have all died off, mine will finally bloom and I get to enjoy those. ::smiles::

And if the new leaf growth on my rose bush is any indication, it is going to go absolutely crazy with the rose production this year. I will definitely try my hand at making rose water this go ‘round. And I will probably dry out a lot again and mail them out to some Pagan buddies this year. Rose petals are so versatile in the magickal world. And these were grown with a lot of love and care.

I do need to get some more potting soil and start my lavender seeds and assorted vegetable seeds indoors. Once the weather stops ping ponging up and down with the temperature, I can then move those outdoors with the rest of the plants. I am really hoping my garden does better this year than it has previously. It’s gotten better with each year, so I’m fairly confident this will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment