Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Serpents and Plans

written: March 10

Photo 344/1001

0344

Little Miss Leviathan, looking so purdy, as she was out, cruising all over her tank this morning. I definitely need to make an outdoor enclosure thing for her this spring and summer. I think it would do her a lot of good to just hang out in the sunshine and the grass with Josey and me while still being safe from predators. It shouldn’t be too hard. It would basically be a wooden box frame with screen for the sides.

I was looking through the journals that I do have and I came upon my nice, leather Slytherin journal I picked up last year (I think?). Turns out, I haven’t written it in at all. So that one is going to my Coven journal. The more I thought about it, the more I decided that since this is a new chapter in my spiritual practice, it should have a new journal. That, and my current Witch’s Journal has my magickal name on the front and it’s a name I’m not sure I want to share with others just yet.

I am a collector of names. I have so many of them that I use in various ways. But this is the name that I’ve only used between me and the Spirits/Deities. I have not shared this name with anyone else. And I kind of want to keep it that way. Maybe, later on, if this Coven turns out to be a good fit for me and I’m doing my Initiation ritual, maybe then, I will share this name with the Coven. But even then, it’s still not a given that I will. But no worries. Like I said. I am a collector of names and can use any one of them for Coven work.

Now for the journal, I just want to find a good Magickal Book blessing (Book of Shadows or Grimoire, I’m not picky) and possibly a protection Sigil for it as well. I plan to then copy in the Student Obligations that I will be signing on the 17th with the group. And I should probably add in my High Priestess’s contact information as well. After that, I have nothing to do until class and ritual day.

Which, now takes the pressure of trying to update my Witch’s Journal off, as I don’t have to have it done by a specific date. And honestly, I am thinking of just starting from this year and not worry about trying to update it with all the stuff since the last time I wrote in it. And honestly, my Spirituality kind of took a Sabbatical there for a while anyways. ::shrugs:: So I’ll just start from where I am currently at.

David did our taxes (which took him forever) and it seems that we are getting a VERY nice return. Now I don’t feel any guilt what-so-ever about buying the wand. ::chuckles:: I will be able to pay off a chunk of the hospital bill and set up a payment plan that I can live with. That is a huge weight off of my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment