Sunday, March 31, 2019

All Clear

written: March 29

Photo 363/1001

0363

My most prized piece of jewelry. A polar bear claw and Dall’s sheep horn necklace made by the most talented lady behind Salmonberry Dreams. Also my most expensive piece of jewelry.

The Cobra perfume oil I ordered from Sage Goddess (taking advantage of her BOGO offer – got Gaia oil for free) arrived today. It doesn’t resonate with me, but the Gaia one does. ::chuckles and shakes her head::

And the super cool little gift I will be sending to Annette arrived today as well. It really is SUPER cool. I almost don’t want to send it to her! ::laughs:: I’ll keep my eye on that particular shop and hopefully they’ll get another one of these items in stock soon that I can snag for myself. I just hope she likes it. Now I just need to put together her little care package and mail it out as soon as possible. And I have another care package I’m slowly piecing together for another friend.

Ah, I got word back today from my last visit with the gyno – all clear. All my tests came back normal. Whew! Talk about a major sigh of relief here. I wish I could tell myself I don’t have anything to worry about. That all my future exams will tell me the exact same thing – no cancer. I know this, intellectually. But emotionally. I still stress out each, and every time. And I’m sure that’s how it will go for years. Maybe one day…it won’t be that way. But I don’t see that day being anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment