Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Curious George Event

written: March 12

Photo 346/1001

0346

Cool postcard from Croatia. Funny, in the 5 years I’ve been doing Postcrossing, I have never received a postcard from Croatia, but now I’ve received 2 within a week of each other.

Today was a crazy day at the F. Library. We had our Curious George event today. We were expecting about 200 people. Instead, we got 386. And let me tell you, this Introvert was DONE at the end of my three hours at the Library. I came home, ate lunch, and then me and Josey pup took a two-hour nap. Honestly, I handled it a lot better than I thought I would have. Goes to show that my antidepressant is working. Because there is NO WAY I could have done that un-medicated. I would have lost my shit, had a panic attack, and have to hide in the back until I could calm back down. And then I would have been horribly embarrassed for losing my shit like that and it would be seriously painful for me to show my face there again.

I swung by Hazel Nut’s house to drop off the dried rose petals and Mandrake root she wanted. She got to show off her new-to-her car. It’s very nice. I just have no idea how they afforded it. ::shrugs:: But that ain’t any of my business and I will certainly wish her all the best.

What else to babble about? I’ve decided to just wear my green top from work with the black skirt for my ritual attire. I’ll have to decide if I’m going to wear my ritual necklace (the amethyst necklace made by Luna Blue Boutique) or if I’ll wear a different necklace. Maybe the protection locket that Hazel Nut made for me?

I received notification that Luna Blue Boutique has shipped out the Peacock Medicine Wand I purchased back on the 8th. I’m so excited! And super impatient. I want it here NOW. ::laughs:: But it’s traveling from Canada, so it will be a bit before I have it in my little paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment