Thursday, March 28, 2019

New Tires

written: March 23

Photo 357/1001

0357

Just a small portion of the list of books (and all the accompanying data) needed for the paper that is due on Monday for the Resource Management class. I never thought it would be so difficult to come up with $2,000 worth of Pagan books. I worked on this for about four HOURS today. The narrative part of this assignment will be a breeze tomorrow.

I got new tires put on my car finally. I went to Discount Tire and told the guy there that I needed new tires because there’s no way my car was going to pass inspection. He gave me a look that said he didn’t believe me. Then he checked the tires and said he was amazed I had ANY traction. ::laughs:: Yeah, I TOLD you, but you didn’t believe me. ::shakes her head:: Oh well. I did breakfast at IHOP to kill some time while waiting for them to do their thing.

Sad day for us here – Josey’s beloved laser pointer has officially died. It lasted almost a full three years of MASSIVE usage, so I’m not surprised it finally gave up the ghost. And given that I only paid $12 for it, I know me MORE than got our money’s worth. So I’ve ordered a new one that will hopefully be here sometime next week. The sooner the better, as this dog is feening for a round of hunting the elusive Red Dot. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment