Sunday, March 24, 2019

Ostara

written: March 21

Photo 355/1001

0355

The MOST amazing Ostara care package from Annette. She seriously sends the absolute coolest things. I’m already brainstorming a care package I want to send to her in return. But I’ve got to keep mum about it, because she does have access to my blog, and I don’t want to tip her off to what may end up in her surprise package.

I had a flash of witchy insight last night, right before I was about to fall asleep. I love those. And I’m glad they are coming back. I’m keeping mum on this as well because I think, once I have some free time? I’m going to test some of these witchy creations out. And if they work out, I plan on trying my hand at selling them. Might end up with an Etsy shop or something. ::chuckles:: Wish me luck. It would be awesome if it worked out. I don’t plan to get rich or anything off it. More just to share what I create with others who may enjoy it as well.

So I got put on another “special project” at the F. Library – but this one was actually pretty cool. They are getting ready for summer break, so I was given the task to do a quick inventory of the popular books we currently have on shelf. Bonnie gave me the list of books to check on. That took about an hour. After that, I got to log into Ingram (what the F. Library uses to order their books) and start pricing out books to add to the collection. So that was kind of fun. Better than weeding. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment