Sunday, March 31, 2019

Eleven

written:  March 30

Photo 364/1001

0364

Ha! Victory is mine! This was rolled up inside a TINY spell jar in the Ostara gift box from Annette. She didn’t think I would be able to get it. ::chuckles:: Turns out I just needed a pair of tweezers and some time to just sit with it. I was able to get it out intact. ::smiles::

Once I get around to actually PLANTING new things – like the herbs and veggies I have and the seeds from the ToK Coven’s Ostara ritual, I will read this blessing over the seeds and then bury it with them. ::smiles:: Just not sure when I’ll actually get around to doing this. Next weekend is a class with the Coven, so that takes most of my Sunday. Maybe I can snag some soil and planters Saturday – IF I can get some of my assignments done for Resource Management class done by then. The next major paper is due on 15th (with some minor ones due on the 12th). The plan is to do a little bit of work on it each day and NOT wait until last minute (like always). ::chuckles::

Only 11 more days at the F. Library and then I’m done with my Practicum hours. Thank goodness. Don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy the Library and would LOVE to work there. But I’m so over having to be there for FREE. I’m ready to have my mornings back and focus on my final class and work. I’m just ready to be DONE and have a break before diving into the End of Program Exam in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment