Sunday, March 17, 2019

Otters & Stones

written: March 14

Photo 348/1001

0348

Me and the most chill Capybara on the planet.

We went to the Otter Interaction thing at SeaQuest today. It wasn’t quite what we expected, but still, we had quite a bit of fun with Zander the otter.

David helping with a training session with Zander:

20190314_112356

Zander between my feet:

20190314_112714

He’s apparently a BIG fan of pebbles and likes to stuff them in people’s boots. ::chuckles:: At the gift store, we came home with plushies (a Saber cat for me and a Raptor for David) and David got a mug. I am shocked that they didn’t have magnets. I like to get magnets from the places we visit and put them on the side of our fridge. I guess I’ll just have to make one myself then, or have magnets made from the photos I took (via Shutterfly).

And then David inquired if I knew any good Pagan shops in the area that we could check out. I scanned through the stores listed in the mall, and picked out Crystal Moon Gallery. We hoof-ed over there and man, it was so awesome. Tons and tons of gems and minerals and fossils for such GREAT prices.

I ended up picking up two pieces of tumbled dinosaur bone (so friggin’ cool), a tumbled piece of ruby in blue kyanite, a tumbled piece of larvikite (because there’s just no way I can pass up beautiful larvikite for such a great price), and a piece of elestical quartz that is just stunning. They are all currently sitting on my altar, just chilling. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment