Sunday, March 10, 2019

Burn Out

written: March 05

Photo 339/1001

0339

A fabulous turtle stamp (and a jet) on a Postcrossing postcard from Russia. Turtles, turtles, and more turtles. I keep seeing turtles everywhere since my grandmother passed. For me, it is like she’s sending them to me to let me know she’s doing ok. ::smiles::

Another boring day at the F. Library. Since I completed the picture book weeding yesterday, they had to scramble to find a new project for me to do. Now I am lending a hand to their Curious George projects for Spring Break. I can tell I am hitting a burn out stage as I am not even remotely interested in doing this. Honestly, I just want to sit and write and only be interrupted to help a patron find a book. That sounds like absolute heaven to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment