Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Wand & Dragging

Photo 353/1001

0353

My FABULOUS wand arrived yesterday. I seriously LOVE her. I did a quick video of her yesterday so I could show her off in her prime. The stones that are used to make her – you need movement to capture the flashes in the stone.

The point is astrophyllite, the focal stone is a cobalt and purple flash labradorite (looks gold in this shot as you have to angle it differently to catch the blue and the purple), and the base stone is blue goldstone. Seriously, the only way this could have been made MORE for me is if there was larvikite somewhere in there. ::chuckles:: And, as always, Luna Blue Boutique took the utmost care in packing it, both for safety and for aesthetic purposes. Her creations do cost a pretty penny, but man, you can FEEL the love and the care she puts into each object. And she puts just as much love and care into packing it up and mailing it out.

Man, I don’t know what is going on, but I have been dragging ass all damn day. I just can’t wake up fully. I’m drinking my second cup of coffee here at 7:45 pm. We’ll see if this is a bad idea or not. ::chuckles:: Even the students were commenting on how tired I looked!

::sighs:: We are waiting on ONE student to join the group and then the High Priestess will send out the calendar. Come on, Elisa, make a decision already! Either join the mailing group or leave the group. It’s not that hard! The High Priestess told us Saturday night that she would be sending the e-invites out that night, so it’s not like Elisa doesn’t know. ::grumbles:: I know, I am just being completely impatient here. And knowing that still doesn’t change how I feel about it.

Apparently, me and Azza are the only members not caught up on Game of Thrones – I haven’t seen any of it. So, I checked and my local Library has the first seven seasons on DVD. David’s game for watching, so we’ll probably binge that soon as we can. That way, I can join in on the conversations that revolve around Game of Thrones. ::chuckles:: Which, I’ve been wanting to watch it, but didn’t have a way to do so and didn’t think about checking the library. Silly me. ::laughs:: Yeah, I’m dense sometimes, I swear.

So a fellow blogger, Paper, pointed out, using a wood burner is fairly easy. You just use it to trace over the lines you draw in pencil. And I was just bragging about my tracing skills. ::laughs:: So yeah, I plan to snag a wood burning kit on the next paycheck and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment