Sunday, March 31, 2019

Plant Magick

written: March 28

Photo 362/1001

0362

My lovely rosebush is gearing up for a massive blooming season soon. And if her blooming rounds are anywhere as prolific as last year’s, I will have no problem trying my hand at making my own Rose Water this year. ::smiles:: Plus, I will have more than enough to dry and send to various Pagan pals that want some. ::chuckles::

The two bluebonnets I picked and had mostly dried in my car (thank you Texas heat) are now completely dried. I am still coming up light on any information on the metaphysical traits for these flowers. So weird that they wouldn’t have major usage due to their vibrant color.

The only information I’ve found list Lupine being a plant of merriment and joy – it symbolizes happiness. It brings inner strength to recover from trauma. It brings new opportunities and a positive outlook. Information from Flower Symbolism. It seems to sync up with my own personal meanings for the flower. Guess I am starting to get the hang of herbal magick after all. ::chuckles::

Seems Circe has been listening and is lending a helping hand in this matter. I should look for an incense to offer her in return for her aid. I know she gave me the dream with the banishing incense in it. Sekhmet would just slay him. The Harpies would terrorize. Circe is the one about teaching men a lesson in manners. Circe is the sorceress. She’s the original witch who harnessed plant magick. So I credit her with putting that information in my dream. And I find it interesting that I picked up Mandrake root on a whim, and yet I keep finding links between Mandrake and Circe. Perhaps she had a hand in that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment