Friday, March 29, 2019

Burn Out

written: March 26

Photo 360/1001

0360

My feral broccoli plant. When broccoli goes wild. ::laughs::

Crazy fucking day at work. I’m in burn out mode, I can tell. I’m not to the point of hating the students or my job yet…but I just have very little tolerance for the bullshit. I get to have a meeting with Esmeralda about one of my students that has been consistently physically aggressive with his peers and I’m all out of tricks to use on him at this point. So hopefully Esmeralda will have a helpful perspective on this situation.

I am thinking this weekend, since David is working it, I will focus 100% on ME. I have a unicorn bath bomb I picked up a week or two ago that I want to use. And I want to get some potting soil and pots to start my seeds in. Honestly, gardening is rather Zen for me. I need to make a note in my planner to buy some Bluebonnet seed bombs in the fall. I want to put a bunch of those on my grandparents’ grave so that next spring time, they are just a sea of blue. Honestly, I think if I just buy a few seed bombs here and there, between now and the fall, I can put a bunch of them out for the Family Plot. How awesome would it be if our Family Plot was a sea of blue each spring? ::smiles::

I got some coupons in the mail today from Michaels – one of which is a 50% off any regularly priced item. So I’m hoping this weekend to pick up a wood burner. Maybe I’ll get to burn the banishing sigil into the wooden lid this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment