Sunday, March 24, 2019

Comfort Food

written: March 20

Photo 354/1001

0354

I was seriously craving some comfort food today. So I opted for a bowl of Honeycomb cereal.

Rough, rough day for me all around. I’ve opted to just read through the 2 modules for my Resource Management class. I’ve picked out two articles (one for each assignment) that I print out at work and read tomorrow night. But the bulk of my attention will be on the Gap paper due on Monday. It’s worth 15 points.

I worry that another depressive episode is on the horizon. My sleeping has drastically increased in the past few days. I’m sleeping almost the entire night through (getting up twice to answer the call of nature – pretty standard for me). I’m going to bed earlier and earlier, and yet I’m still just dragging ass. It’s either a depressive episode or the hormonal cycle. But since I don’t have periods any more, hormones are a bit harder for me to track. I’ll probably pick up some ovulation testers and figure out when I’m ovulating so that I can track my hormone cycle that way. This is THE ONLY THING I miss about having a period…just being able to track when I’m PMSing (aka EATING EVERYTHING in sight and ZERO tolerance for any sort of bullshit). ::chuckles::

Though…to be honest? Most of my PMS symptoms have drastically lessened since I got the ablation done. Maybe it was more of a mental thing – knowing that I was going to be menstruating soon – that ramped up the symptoms? I still wish my doctor had mentioned it right around the time I was getting my tubes tied. I would have jumped on that pronto and gotten it done at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment