Sunday, March 10, 2019

Long Ass Day

written: March 08

Photo 342/1001

0342

A cute Chinese New Year stamp (it’s the Year of the Pig) on a letter from my French pen pal.

Loooooooong fucking day. Early release day before Spring Break. Man, the kids certainly swung for the fences today. All sorts of shit behavior. ::shakes her head:: But we are off for NINE full days (counting weekends) and I am seriously looking forward to it.

When I got home, I saw that Luna Blue Boutique had put her wands and pendants in her etsy shop. There was one amazing piece in particular that she has been sharing photos of all week that I desperately wanted. I tried sooooo hard to be good, but this kick ass wand is MINE now:

il_794xN.1852914337_18h3

I mean, seriously? How could I pass that up? The point is astrophyllite, with a gorgeous teardrop piece of labradorite, and the end piece is blue goldstone. Just stunning. It has been calling to my soul all week long.

So yeah, now I need to get my butt in gear and start selling off various things I have that I no longer use. I have two wands currently that I do not use that I need to get rid of, and the money would definitely help offset the cost of this gorgeous beast.

And of course, right after I bought this wand, I received my bill (finally) from the ablation procedure I had back in June 2018. I owe a little over $3,600. Which is not bad, when you stop and realize that it was a $40,000 procedure. But still…the hospital is expecting me to just cut them a check for the full amount. ::dies laughing:: I mean, yeah, I have the money…but that would almost completely wipe out what I have in savings. So yeah…that ain’t happening. I will have to call them on Monday and set up a payment plan. Why is it that you always receive mail like this on a damn Friday, so you can’t do anything about it until Monday and just have to sit with the knowledge looming over you all weekend.

I do not have any buyer’s remorse over purchasing the wand. My only wish is that the timing would have been better for me financially. ::chuckles:: Man, I just hope that when I am able to get a full time job, most of these worries will disappear. Because I am really tired of budgeting out every little bit, only to have some big expense come knock me off my rocker.

Maybe that should be my magickal focus for the rest of the year – manifesting the right job for me. The one that pays me $40k or more. That is full time. Full benefits. GOOD health insurance. Good fit for my personality. That is 30 minutes or less from my home. Stable. Healthy work environment. Great business culture. Good coworkers. Good retirement package as well. I do not think that is asking too much. ::chuckles:: There is a tiny bit of Red Fast Luck Oil still in the bottle, so I can use that until I can make my next batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment