Monday, December 31, 2018

Wrapping Things Up

Photo 275/1001

0275b

I almost bought this iris based on name alone. ::laughs::

Same with this one:

0275a

And then there was a third named “Mother Earth”. But I was good and reigned myself in. I only bought another planter and potting soil for the daffodil bulbs I haven’t planted yet. Plus seeds for lavender, green onions, and spinach for next year’s garden.

I then spent the afternoon playing in the dirt. I repotted the daffodil bulbs from earlier this year (sadly, only 3 survived; none of the lily bulbs did), planted the newest bulbs, and then added extra dirt around the rosebush.

I then did some fire magic. I wrote down 13 wishes for the new year and burned them. I also finally got around to burning the affirmation I had written back in October for the Jack-o-Lantern. I then mixed the ash in with the dirt, so the wishes and affirmation can grow and blossom in the coming year, along with my plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment