Sunday, December 16, 2018

Early Christmas

written: December 15

Photo 259/1001

0259

It’s a tradition in my family to always receive a new calendar and a set of stamps at Christmas. ::smiles::

My Mom came up today to do lunch and an early Christmas with us. We boarded Josey pup for the day and just hung out with my mom after doing lunch at Red Robin. I always forget in the moment to suggest taking photos! I hate that. I should set a reminder on my phone for when I know I’ll be with family to TAKE FUCKING PHOTOS. Because I never remember. ::laughs:: Maybe that should be one of my New Year’s Resolutions….

Speaking of goals and shit, I really should pull out my list of 37 goals to accomplish in my 37th year. I haven’t looked at them since I wrote them back on my birthday in November. ::shakes her head:: December seems to be a month that I’m just letting everything slide. For good reason, as this was one hell of a semester for me in grad school, and honestly, I just need a BREAK from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment