Friday, December 7, 2018

Grounding

written: December 03

Photo 247/1001

0247

Day 2: Grounding
I do lots of things to ground/calm myself.
I carry this Galaxite palmstone anytime I leave the house.
When I get stressed or have too much energy, I rub my thumb over it and just focus on the weight and the feel of the stone in my hand.
#30daysmagickalroots

Ok, Power Point for Diversity is as done as it’s gonna get. I’m turning it in and hoping for the best. I always hate this part of the semester. I’m so done. I’m so burnt out. And yet, I still have major assignments left to do. Just gotta keep on truckin’. I’ll get there soon enough. And then I’ll have a month off from classwork, so I can just hang out with the kiddos at work until we’ve all off for Winter Break. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment