Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Creativity

written:  December 24

Photo 268/1001

0268

Josey pup, sitting on her box, in her sun spot. ::smiles::

I’ve been working on updating my Witch’s Journal. I hadn’t touched it since the end of September. I know, bad Witch! ::laughs:: But I’m loving working in it, and I need to really start honoring the time I had initially set aside every Thursday morning to work it in. Once the school year (work), the university semester (class), and my Practicum hours (volunteer) start up in January, I’ll probably have to be a bit more flexible in what day I dedicate to working in my Witch Journal. But the plan is to still dedicate at least one day a week to Witchy stuff. Or at least, creative stuff. I could definitely do some work in my various art journals as well.

Speaking of which, I need to do a serious de-cluttering and cleaning of the art table I have up in my room. It’s just a catch all for EVERYTHING at this point. ::shakes her head::

Oh, I did figure out when I’ll be headed to Louisiana to meet up with my Canadian Twin. She’s only a 6 hour or so drive, which isn’t that bad. I’ll drive down there on January 2nd and then drive back sometime on the 3rd. A quick trip for sure, but it will be awesome to finally meet her in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment