Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wishes

Photo 271/1001

0271

Just a cool stone that I’ve had for ages. I don’t remember when or where I got it, just that I’ve had it as long as I can remember. I think this is what Tara calls a Wishing Stone because of the white lines on it. I’ll have to double check with her to see if it is and if so, what the magickal properties are for such a stone.

I worked on my Year Review – basically the high points and low points of the year. It’s part of my Tabula Rasa ritual. I just need to print it out now and have it ready for the rest of the ritual. Which I should probably do tomorrow, as hubs will be at work all day. Gives me plenty of solo time to do the ritual at my own pace. I need to reread the article on it and make sure I’ve got everything I need for it.

Ok, just read the article. I’m so glad I have it saved as a PDF on my computer. Makes it so easy to pull it up and read over it quickly. The author does 5 different forms of divination – I’m only doing one. So that will cut a lot of time down. I do need to come up with a boon (a wish) to ask for in the coming year – most likely a good library job that pays well AND that I enjoy. And I’ll need to take my goal lists into ritual. I want to go over them and check off the ones completed, cross out the ones that I no longer wish to pursue, and come up with realistic steps to take to start achieving the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment