Saturday, December 8, 2018

Freedom!

Photo 252/1001

0252

Beautiful lynx postcard from Norway via Postcrossing. Only the 2nd one I’ve ever received from that country thus far.

I completed and turned in BOTH of my final assignments for Storytelling and Diversity. Whew! AND my professor has already graded my Diversity assignment – 100%. All that is left is my class participation grade and then I’ll know my final grade for the course. SO glad to have that all over and done with.

I went ahead and submitted my request to enroll in the Practicum course next semester.

And I’ve already typed up my aides’ Mid-Year Evaluations and will do that next week. My eval with Esmeralda is on the 18th and after that it’s all downhill from there until early release day. Then it’s WINTER BREAK, thank all that his holy for that blessing. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment