Sunday, December 16, 2018

Tarot & Tea

Photo 260/1001

0260

A quick little sneak peek at my Yule/Full Moon Altar that I just put together this evening. I still need to cut some branches from the Red Berry Tree and am debating if I want an antler on the altar or not.

I did Tarot & Tea with Hazel. Her husband tagged along as she had asked if I could do a reading for him as well. She also requested I bring the Tarot deck, as she was in need of some brutal honesty. ::chuckles:: Honestly, the Gilded Tarot wasn’t nearly as vicious as it usually is. But it certainly hit the nail on the head for Dallas and even had him sputtering a few times as the cards called out some things that they had just recently discussed.

Hazel’s reading for me foresees a number of challenges headed my way. February will be the key month. If I can get myself back on track by February, then my March shouldn’t be as bad as the cards say it’s going to be. From what the cards are saying, March may end up being a very unstable month for me, if I don’t get my shit together by February. I need to start doing things NOW that positively impact my overall well-being.

And in the spirit of that, when I got home from the Tarot & Tea with Hazel, I took Josey pup for a walk. Haven’t done that in ages, and boy we both needed it. Boy, my body wasn’t used to it, which means I need to do more of it. And eventually I want to also start using the elliptical again and possibly get into using the weight machine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment