Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Better Tuesday

Photo 262/1001

0262

Apparently the Universe felt bad for what a shit-show yesterday was and did its best to make up for it. I came home to this awesome surprise gift from John (a journaling buddy). Such a fun surprise to come home to.

Today was my mid-year evaluation/discussion/goal-setting meeting with Esmeralda. It went pretty good and I’ve got some solid goals for what I need to accomplish before the end of the school year.
And then tonight was the choir performance, which means they won’t be practicing in my cafeteria anymore! At least not this year. Yay!

And other than some “brain bruising” (migraine hangover essentially) this morning, no headaches today at all. Yay! Guess me upping my water intake is helping.

It looks like I may be making a quick trip over to Louisiana over Winter Break. Brandy, my Canadian Twin is in the States, so I’m hoping to pop over and get to meet her face-to-face and hang out a bit. She says there’s a nature preserve not too far from her parents’ house that, if the weather behaves, we may go check out. I’m super excited.

I need to draw up some huge calendar grids at work and laminate them for January – May 2019. I want to tape them to my bedroom wall (with painter’s tape) and really plan out what those months are going to look like in regards to work, school work, and practicum requirements. I want to laminate them so that I can write on them with dry erase markers while I sort everything out. Hopefully I can work on that tomorrow, or at least snag the papers to work on at home and then take it back up to work to laminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment