Monday, December 31, 2018

Getting Ready

written: December 30

Photo 274/1001

0274

I spent most of the day setting up my BaBuJo (Bastardize Bullet Journal) for 2019. This is my spread to keep note of my Year Ahead reading I did. Hopefully this will help me pay more attention to it. plus, I’m doing spreads each month to reflect on the Tarot and Oracle cards I drew for that month. I got the idea from Samantha Menzo’s YouTube Video “My Witchy Bullet Journal + Book of Shadows”. So we’ll see how that works out for me. ::chuckles::

Well, I couldn’t wait any longer. I emailed the High Priestess back, accepting her invitation to join the ToK Coven’s study group. I am so excited. And she was excited that I accepted. ::chuckles:: I’ll get the calendar sent to me in late January or February for the dates for the year for the classes.

So how can you tell that you need to redo your Dream Guardian’s altar? You get a shit ton of nightmares. So yeah, I cleaned everything off the bedside table I have. I dumped the salt in the tray that I keep there. I put in new salt, cleaned everything off, and set it back up. Hopefully that appeases my Dream Guardian and the nightmares can stop. Everything will get a full blessing and whatnot on the January full moon, but hopefully this will tide things over until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment