Thursday, December 13, 2018

Too Much Extrovert

written: December 10

Photo 254/1001

0254

We have this strange tree/bush thing out front of the house that has these beautiful red berries. The Cedar Waxwings (a type of bird) LOVE this bush and will descend upon it at some point and eat every single berry off of it. I need to remember to cut some of those branches to garland my Yule altar next week. ::smiles::

We got Liz as our sub again today. And don’t get me wrong, she’s awesome and I love having her help out. But holy hell, she’s a super busy body. She’s so much like my dog – she tries to anticipate what you are going to do so she can help you do it. And instead, she’s just underfoot the entire time. But she’s so happy to help that you can’t get mad. My campus is super chill and super relaxed and Liz is like the Squirrel in Hoodwinked. ::shakes her head:: I’m so exhausted by the end of the day because of Liz…not the kiddos! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment