Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fuck Today

written: December 11

Photo 255/1001

0255

Another super awesome dinosaur toy left behind by one of my students. So friggin cool. I love these toys.

So today was a super shitty day. It started with the fact that I got about 3 hours of sleep total. My mind just did not want to shut down. And then at 8 am, my mind decided it was time to get up. Even though my body was still tired and we didn’t have to be up until 9. But nope. It decided 8 am was THE PERFECT time to be up. ::sighs::

THEN, I was trying to get my left over pasta out of the to-go box and onto a plate. Yeah, it came up as a huge lump, bounced OFF THE PLATE, and onto the counter. I said fuck it, and heated it up anyways. And then I was reminded that homemade Alfredo sauce doesn’t reheat well. It basically turns to oil. ::grumbles::

Work was crazy. I bashed my knee into one of the benches – the soft fleshy part between the knee cap and the knee joint. Yeah, looks like I have a second fucking knee cap there. I have a knot the size of a LIME.

STILL haven’t heard back from the University if they approve of my Practicum place. I went ahead and submitted a class approval to get me into the Practicum class as well. I ain’t waiting on them bitches. I need this shit squared away asap so I can pay for MY LAST DAMN SEMESTER already!

No comments:

Post a Comment