Saturday, December 1, 2018

Charging Forward

written: November 29

Photo 243/1001

0243

My little growing things.
No clue what is in the upper portion of the planter.
The big plants in the center are broccoli.

Man, it’s scary how swiftly this semester is coming to a close. Don’t get me wrong, I’m READY. But damn…four assignments and then this semester is Complete! And after that, just ONE MORE SEMESTER!!!!!!!!! Soooo friggin’ ready. Our school library stopped me today to ask how close I was to the end. ::smiles:: She’s really rooting me on. Would have been nice if I could have done my Practicum hours with her, but honestly, I need to branch out. I need to do those hours in a public library so I can get a feel for how that job is gonna go.

I am seriously going to miss my students though. I hope I get to know the campus leader that will take over my campus once I leave because I definitely would love to come visit my kiddos from time to time after I leave. Especially Liam. He’s seriously one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment