Friday, December 7, 2018

Alpha

written: December 02

Photo 246/1001

0246

Day 1: Divination
#30daysmagickalroots
This is from my beloved Jade Oracle Deck. Hands down, this deck is my all-time favorite. I haven’t touched any of my other decks in ages now since getting the Jade Oracle Deck. I am so glad I randomly stumbled across it on Kickstarter and jump on it. I do need to watch the videos and learn how to pronounce the actual names of the cards eventually.

I am about halfway done with the Power Point presentation I have to make for the Diversity class. I’m doing it over the shitty “Pilgrims and Indians” performance the Kindergarten class does every year for Thanksgiving. So at least it’s over something I’ve had time to simmer on for YEARS and am passionate about. ::chuckles::

David rented the movie Alpha for us to watch. It reminds me so much of the book The Dog Master by W. Bruce Cameron. Good movie, even if we had to read subtitles the entire time. But then again, I’m a fan of wolves, and cavemen, and shamans, so this was right up my alley. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment