Sunday, December 30, 2018

Chill Day

written: December 28

Photo 272/1001

0272

Dragon Shrimp at Red Lobster. We went courtesy of a gift card from my Mom for Christmas.

It’s been a pretty chill day all around. Lots of relaxing and just following my whims today.
I did get my Year Ahead Reading. And holy crap – it’s almost scary how synced up it is to what I have planned and dreamed for 2019 to look like. I ended up using two decks – my beloved Jade Oracle Deck and the Gilded Tarot deck.

My totem for next year came to me right as I was about to fall asleep. It’s perfect for the year, especially with the goals and big things that are going to happen. Now I just need to find some good artwork so I can make a spread in my journal to start off the new year right. I’m still kicking around ideas on what my Word of Focus will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment