Saturday, December 1, 2018

Larvikite Generator

Photo 245/1001

0245

BEAUTIFUL Larvikite generator that arrived today. Bought it from Sage Goddess. Trying to catch the blue flash in the stone is hard, but I managed to catch one. Seriously, this thing is so beautiful, I immediately bought a second one. ::laughs::

They’ll go on the Harpy’s altar that I’m finally figuring out how I want it set up. I’m enlisting my husband’s help in making a stand/wall mount for the Harpy mask I have. Once that’s squared away, I’ll get him to hang the wall mount and the black shelf I’ll use as Their altar. The two Larvikite generators will go on either side of the altar. If it ends up looking anything like what I have pictured in my head, it’s going to be lovely.

I also received my oil trade today from Candice. I traded my bottle of North Star for her bottle of Release. She also included a really pretty point of dark purple amethyst. I have the point on my bedside table right now.

I got my final essay written for the Storytelling class. I’m the first one to post, so I’ll have to check back to be able to respond to my classmate’s posts (once they get them up). I need to look at what all is require for the final assignment – the Storytelling Journal. And then I’m done with the class.

But before that, I should probably really look at the requirements for the Power Point presentation I have to do for my Diversity class that is due Monday. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment