Saturday, December 1, 2018

2 Interviews

written: November 30

Photo 244/1001

0244

My awesome trade with Kendra. I traded my bottle of Siren (I liked this oil, but the scent was really faint) for her bottle of Blue Lotus. And I am SO glad I made that trade. Blue Lotus smells AMAZING. It’s one of those that I will certainly keep my eyes peeled to see if I can get a second bottle of it (like I have of Muse and Illuminate).

I had my appointment with my general doc to check in to see how the Pristiq is working for me. It’s doing great, so she’s putting in a prescription of it for three months for me and we’ll touch base again in three months. If I’m still doing well and don’t need any modifications to it, then we’ll go to every six months. Works for me! ::smiles:: Seriously, this medicine has been a godsend. The differences between me before Pristiq and after Pristiq are like night and day. Now, don’t get me wrong. I still have down days here and there, but they are CRUSHING me.

Today was also Megan’s last day working for us. I’m bummed that she’s leaving, as she was a really good worker. Hopefully the person Esmeralda told me about (Christy, who has worked for our after school program before) will be able to start on our campus soon. I’m also hoping that Emily does end up getting transferred and I get someone better to replace her. Don’t get me wrong, she’s doing world’s better, but still. Yeah. She ain’t all that great.

On the Library Practicum front, I now have TWO interviews. My #6 pick, which is swiftly becoming my favorite because Jennifer is SO excited in all her emails about meeting me and she is really prompt at responding (which is a HUGE bonus in my opinion), has me schedule for Thursday (Dec 6th). And then my #7 pick has me scheduled the Thursday after that (Dec 13th) for an interview. I haven’t heard back from the others. The #2 choice wanted me to tell them a bit about myself, which I did. And I’ve heard nothing back since then. ::shrugs:: And honestly, the ranking I have is solely based on how close they are to my house. ::chuckles::

Now though, I need to work on my resume and have that with me, just in case they want it. And I need to make sure I can still fit in my slacks. Please let me still be able to fit. I REALLY don’t want to go shopping for pants. Shit, I should just grab a handful of black jeggings and call it a day. ::cackles:: Those are on the list of things to buy along with some longer tunic style shirts to go with them. A cheaper way to punch up my wardrobe from my standard T-shirts and Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment