Monday, December 17, 2018

All Day Migraine

Photo 261/1001

0261

You get a migraine selfie today. An ALL DAY migraine that fluctuated between a level 5 and a level 8. ALL day. I took two of David’s migraine pills plus six OTC Tylenol. Didn’t even make a DENT. It seemed to just fluctuate on its own, however it saw fit. ::shakes her head:: So here’s a photo of me, basking in the light of the little space heater, trying to get my brain to stop throwing a temper tantrum.

In happier news, Josey pup’s Christmas cards came in and they are too stinking cute. So now I’m addressing and mailing those out and I should be done with Christmas cards for the season.

We’ve entered the final countdown to Winter Break.
Today was the last day of the choir practice in our cafeteria.
Tomorrow will be their performance AND my mid-year evaluation with Esmeralda.
Wednesday should be a quiet day.
Thursday is our Winter Break Party with the kiddos.
Friday is early release, which means an extra-long workday for us. But it’s the last day before Winter Break, so we’ll make it.

Just 4 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment