Friday, December 7, 2018

A Pile of Sheds

written: December 04

Photo 248/1001

0248

A pile of Leviathan’s sheds. I tape these down to black cardstock and then laminate them, with the HIGH hopes that one day I will actually put them into her baby book that I started when I first got her. I have two pages done. And she’s friggin’ 12 years old now. ::laughs:: But I do have almost every single one of her sheds. I should find her first shed and take a photo to compare it to her sheds now. She was such a wee little thing when I first got her! ::chuckles:: Roughly 9 inches long and about as thin as a pencil. And now she’s 5 feet 2 inches long and slightly thicker than broomstick at her fattest point.

I FINALLY got our Christmas cards done. I had kind of made peace with the fact that we would just have to use store bought ones this year instead of doing the photo ones that I typically do each year. But then I got some coupons from Shutterfly and thought, eh, they can be a bit late. ::laughs:: With everything going on in my life currently, people can forgive me for being a tad behind on non-Work, non-Degree things right now. So they’ve been made and ordered and now I just have to wait for them to arrive. Then I can address and mail ‘em out as soon as possible. I know my overseas friends/family will definitely be late, but better late than never! ::laughs::

I also got the grade back on the Power Point presentation I had to make for Diversity – I got 100% on it. Even though I did NOT follow most of the directions. ::laughs:: Guess my Master Level skills in bullshit and persuasion are still sharp as ever. ::chuckles::

So, I have one assignment left in Diversity, and I’m rolling in with a 99 for the class. I have one assignment left in Storytelling, and I’m rolling in with a 97.3 for that class. This honestly may end up being my best semester (grade-wise) YET. Insane, with all the craziness I have had to deal with WHILE in this semester. Just got to get the final two assignments done and I’m home FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment