Sunday, December 23, 2018

Winding Down

written: December 21

Photo 265/1001

0265

Under Her Watchful Gaze

My little cup of feathers with the Sekhmet painting by Kimberly Sneed in the back and the Sekhmet statue was a gift from Susan from years ago when her husband was stationed in Egypt.

I’ve decided that next year, I’m not going to observe the Sabbats. They just don’t match up with the seasons here in Texas. Hopefully, I will be a part of a Coven next year, so I’ll just partake in their Sabbat ritual and that will be that. Instead, next year I will focus on the Moons.

The year is winding down and I like this calm. I need to do my Year Review leg work for my Tabula Rasa ritual. I also need to figure out when I’ll be headed to Louisiana to meet up with my Canadian Twin! I definitely want to do that. And I’ve put out some feelers to see if anyone of my journaling buddies would be interested in doing a Journal Round Robin in January. So far, only Doreen has responded, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never swapped with her, so I’m excited to include her.

No comments:

Post a Comment