Thursday, December 27, 2018

Winter Altar

written: December 26

Photo 270/1001

0270

My Winter Time altar. I really like how this one turned out. Nice, simple, and crisp feeling.

I went ahead and did 3 of the Year Ahead card readings for friends today. Now I just have to type everything up for them and send it to them. I let them choose the deck they wanted me to use and thus has forced me to use some decks that I haven’t touched in ages. And was the first time I used the Dreamtime Oracle.

I spent most of the day working on updating my 10-year journal. I have notes for everyday up to yesterday, but I’m months behind transferring those notes over into the actual journal. I take notes in a freebie planner the local Teacher’s Union drops off at the elementary school. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I don’t have ready access to these. ::chuckles:: I’ll probably just have to have one of my after school program coworkers snag one for me each year. Or maybe I can just grab a whole bunch at once and just use those – it’s not like I really need to know what DAY a particular date falls on for the notes section. And besides, the Union drops off close to 200 of these planners, and typically 150 get tossed for recycling, so it’s not like I’m STEALING from anyone. Yep, I think that’s what I’m going to do. I’ll just snag enough to finish out my 10-year journal. I’ll need like 8 of them just in case. ::scribbles down a note to do so in her planner:: Seriously, if I don’t write it down, I will never remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment