Sunday, December 23, 2018

Tumble

written:  December 22

Photo 266/1001

0266

A tumble of antlers.
You never know what you’ll find in a Witch’s room. ::chuckles::

The shed antlers are a gift from a former student who had this natural knack for spotting them in the brush. The ones with the skull plates attached are from deer my brother has hunted in the past.

Beautiful full moon riding the sky tonight. Josey pup and I just hung out and basked in the moonlight. That dog does wonders for my spiritual side. She always encourages me to be outside and just soak up the natural energies out there. I need more of that in my life.

I’ve figured out my Focus Word for 2019. I’ll be getting a Story Goddess with it once Brigid’s Grove reopens their etsy shop. Now all that’s left is to figure out what 2019’s Totem will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment