Thursday, December 13, 2018

Breathe

written:  December 09

Photo 253/1001

0253

I received this catalog back on Friday, but just now had the time to look through it. And man, my mind is racing with the possibilities of what to grow in my garden next year. I am not going to lie. I seriously want to grow red corn, so I can grind my own corn meal, and then make RED CORNBREAD. ::laughs:: Which is hilarious, because I’m honestly not that domestic. But for the possibility of having red corn, I just might be. ::chuckles:: But we’ll see what all I come up with for next year. I definitely want to do more than I did this year.

It’s such a weird feeling to not have anything school-related to do. Like I have this massive weight off my shoulders and I can breathe. I’m positively giddy with the thought of all the free time I have and all the possible things I can do with it.

I was looking at all the classes the F. Public Library is offering (where I’ll be doing my Practicum hours) and then I thought, “Why not check my city’s library? It’s like 3 minutes from my house.” Turns out in January, they are offering a free book-binding class in which you will make your own bound journal. Hells yeah! I will take off of work a little bit early – like 15 minutes – to make sure I get a spot in that class. Hazel Nut says she wants to go as well. We’ll see. But I’m promising myself I will NOT flake out on this one, even if she ends up not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment