Thursday, December 13, 2018

Cards

written: December 12

Photo 256/1001

0256

I took another photo of my Red Berry Tree (until I know what it actually is, that’s the name it gets!).

Today was much better than yesterday. I don’t know what the fuck was going on but holy hell, yesterday SUCKED so much ass. Still not sleeping all that well – but at least today I didn’t have a Staff Luncheon so I was able to take a nap with Josey pup.

Our Christmas cards arrived from Shutterfly. Well, part of it. We ordered two different kinds. So the “traditional” ones with photos of Hubs and I, plus Josey pup, and Leviathan (snake) arrived. The ones we did of just Josey (were are too cute) should be here by Saturday.

So I spent most of my evening addressing, stamping, and getting those cards ready to mail out. I’m heartbroken because I ran out of the snowflake washi tape I’m using on them. I’ll have to run to Target and see if I can find them in the dollar bin so I can finish out my cards! I do have all of my non-US cards done, so they will go into the mail tomorrow so hopefully they aren’t crazy late.

Man, I am so ready for Winter Break. I need that time completely off from work and school work. I need to deep clean and rearrange my room. I want to hang up stuff on my walls (because they are still bare). And I want to do some cooking! Winter time is always a good Purging time for me. I hope to cut a lot of the clutter that I’ve amassed.

And then I also need to get to work on my Tabula Rasa ritual. It’s the only ritual I have consistently done for at least 10 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment