Saturday, December 8, 2018

Larvikite

written: December 07

Photo 251/1001

0251

My second Larvikite generator arrived today and it’s even more beautiful than the first one.

20181207_103526

Though, to be honest, this is more of a wand than a generator. It doesn’t have flat bottom, so it won’t stand on its own. Which sucks, because in my mind, I had pictured the Harpies’ altar with a Larvikite generator at either end of it. But there’s no way I’m sending this beautiful piece back.

20181207_103542

So instead, I’ll have to create a base of some sort for this guy so it will stand up. I’m trying to tell myself I should NOT roll the dice and buy a THIRD one and write in the notes section that I need one with a flat bottom. We’ll see how long my willpower holds out. ::chuckles::

The big news of the day is that I heard back from the High Priestess of the ToK Coven. I get to meet her on the 29th and see if we are a good fit, Coven-wise. Honestly, I had kind of forgotten about it, with all the craziness that has been going on in my life right now. But I’m really looking forward to that being a possibility for 2019.

Other big news, my Mom will be coming up to visit on the 15th. We’ll board Josey (because she’s just wayyyyyy too energetic to have around people) and then we’ll go out to lunch with my Mom. ::smiles:: And that, essentially takes care of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment