Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Gift Exchange

written: December 23

Photo 267/1001

0267

Awesome gift basket Hazel put together for me. it was great hanging out with her for a bit tonight. I do feel like of bad because I didn’t get her a whole lot. And it was stuff I already had. BUT it was stuff she really wanted so I’m calling it good enough. Plus I’m planning on making some charms for her for when she gets her new apartment in March, plus helping her smudge, cleanse, and bless it as well.

I need to reign in my spending though. Holy hell. ::laughs:: There have just been so many deals and 90% of the stuff I buy is pretty damn cheap, so it’s easy to just nickel and dime it out. But yeah, I’ve got to pump the brakes here. Next semester is going to be a little rougher on my paycheck, due to me having to do the Practicum hours (unpaid) and paying for the toll tag and tolls to do it. But, I just keep reminding myself, it’s all for the greater good. It’s to get me free of the after school program and into a full time job. With full time pay and benefits. So, keep the eye on the prize and curb the spending for damn sure. Goddess grant me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment