Friday, March 31, 2017

Putting Me First

Today’s photo:

alt text

A card sent to me by my Swiss pen pal that she picked up during her vacation to Cambodia.

Tomorrow is the first day of April and it marks the beginning of the next round of the NaJoWriMo challenge. I am aiming for an entry a day and a monthly goal of 15,000 words.

My focus for the month is Self-Care. I have really let almost all of my self-care (even basic self-care, if we are being honest here) slide away due to a round of major depression. But since that fog has lifted, I have decided I really need to put my health at the forefront. I ain’t getting any younger and if I don’t start taking care of myself, I’m really going to pay for it later.

I also need to look at classes for the Fall Semester and submit my choices for advisor approval. Hopefully the next round of classes will be more enjoyable than this semester’s classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment