Saturday, March 4, 2017

YT Pagan Challenge Questions 4 - 6

2017 YouTube Pagan Challenge Question: Week 4: How to start your book – getting over perfectionism – creative techniques.

Oh I can START a grimoire/Book of Shadows no problem. I just really suck at the follow through! ::laughs::

I guess the perfectionism comes when I’m using a bound books and I mess up or my Path changes and what I’ve written previously no longer applies. But now that I’m setting the intention of making a new grimoire each year to chart my Path for that year, the pressure is off. I’m viewing it more as a journal that will be fun to thumb back through later on, but not the End All Be All Grimoire.

Week 5: Do you have any magickal talents, psychic techniques, which you consider your specialty?

Hmmm, I’m good with magick on the fly. I also have an ability to accurately pick up on a person’s primary totem animal after talking with them for a bit. I get flashes of insight and sometimes dream of things that occur later on.

Week 6: What kind of divination techniques do you prefer? Do you record your divination results in your grimoire?

I am slowly learning my Oracle cards and my Tarot cards. I record the readings I do as a part of ritual, but just ones that I do for the fun of it? I record those in my BaBuJo (what I call my “Bastardized Bullet Journal").

I would love to learn Bone Casting. The few times I’ve done Scrying, that’s turned out well. I just need to set aside more time for practice on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment