Monday, March 20, 2017

Harpies' Purpose

I am seriously digging the late night / early morning writings I do right before I go to bed.

I had a good, long jog on the elliptical yesterday that brought so many swirling ideas to the surface. And because I had committed to doing 20 minutes, I wasn’t able to distract myself from them. I had to face them, Zen with them, and let them crystallize as they saw fit. And that’s part of the reason why the High Alert Energy has dissipated. Sure some of that is because I got my rickety old ass on the elliptical and did something physical for 20 minutes. But the other part is because I had nothing to distract my mind and running (ok, ok, it’s a lot more like JOGGING at the moment, but I’ll work up to the running part soon enough) streamlines my thoughts. I do not understand why I tend to forget that. And when I forget that, the chaos swirls too deeply.

So I touched on the subject briefly yesterday, the thoughts and ideas and goals that crystallized in my jogging time. But I feel I didn’t do the subject justice. While the ideas and thoughts and goals had crystallized in my MIND, I had not formulated the words properly yet. So yesterday’s energy was more of a word vomit…just to get the idea down on paper. But last night’s Muse did a bit better. This is what I wrote around 1:30 am:

Imagine, little Wolf Cub, what all you can accomplish when you simply let go of your FEARS.

That is the purpose now that the Harpies have told me – I am to feed my fears to them. This will release my chained up Spirit…it will allow me to fly free once again.

Fears, both large and small, both well-founded and fully irrational, weigh me down. I cannot soar to my true glory as long as I allow myself to be chained.

So I need to feed them to the Harpies. They need to be suspended, away from me for a time. Only then can I see the Truth.
My honest potential.

What would dare hold me back when I am called to take to the skies among the Harpy flock? Even Fear itself quakes before the Harpies’ gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment