Wednesday, March 8, 2017

HOPE

written: March 6th

Photo for the day:

alt text

Soooo apparently I didn’t read the syllabus for my Preservation class too terribly well. The “midterm” due on Friday isn’t an exam. It’s a goddamn paper I have to write. So yeah, that stack of paper in this photo is of the articles I have to READ before I can even begin to write said fucking paper. ::sighs:: Fucking shoot me now. Please.

So Amber’s off my campus today and tomorrow. And then Friday she’ll be at another campus, hopefully permanently.

AND Gail (my supervisor) sent Ricky to my campus – the aide that I’ve been trying to get since last year. He was one of my first students at the after school program and one of my favorites. So when he said last year that he was interested in working at the after school program because he’d be a senior, I walked him through all the step to get hired. I was PISSED when Kelly (upper head boss) told me she had hired him….just not for my campus because I already had a guy on campus. And then that guy (Taylor) got promoted and then I didn’t have a guy on campus.

But yeah, so it was just AMAZING to A) not have Amber on our campus and B) to have Ricky on campus. And it will hopefully be permanent come Friday. I’m not sure why the fuck we are having to wait until then, but whatever.

We just have to survive Wednesday and Thursday with her and then we are home free.

No comments:

Post a Comment