Saturday, March 25, 2017

Thorns

What’s this? TWO days in a row that I’m following the Capture Your 365 Photo Challenge prompt: Green.

alt text

Yep, that would be my rosebush again. ::chuckles::

It’s a very appropriate photo for me currently. I’m very much putting my thorns out there to keep all the drama at bay.

As much as I would love to rush to my Facebook friends’ aid. I would love to be supportive and wade through their woes and issues and hold their hands for it all.

But I cannot.
I will not.

I’m stretched so damn thin and I can see the Breaking coming. And while I cannot keep it at bay indefinitely….I can, and WILL, take the necessary steps to keep myself as healthy as I can, for as long as I can.

And right now…avoiding drama, both personal and political, is the best I can do for now.
I’ve just got to make it through this semester. Once the summer hits, I’ll have three day weekends again. I will make it a point to rest and relax and just calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment