Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Serpent

Photo for today:

alt text

My snake skin necklace – it’s made from a shed of a gaboon viper (my absolute favorite venomous snake), so the snake wasn’t harmed in the making of the necklace. Behind it is my shamrock necklaces (green) and my “happy new year” necklace (gold). Just cheap trinkets that are fun to wear on those “special” days.

Well, I’ve got all the reading done. I did a lot of highlights and writing notes in the margins so I don’t have to read through it all again. I just have to find the notes and read the highlighted sections. Hopefully this will make the paper writing going smoothly and easily. I’ve got the outline already written out, so now it’s just a matter of sitting down and plugging in all the words. That’s the plan for tomorrow. Friday will be all about revision and checking and double checking it over and then I’ll submit it later that evening. And then I’ll start to really enjoy my Spring Break. I so can’t fucking wait for that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment